The Kansas Association for the Education of Young Children (KSAEYC) is a non-profit association whose members represent a diverse range of services for children. KSAEYC is affiliated with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), which provides educational resources for adults committed to improving the quality and availability of services for children from birth through age 8… the critical years of development.
KSAEYC works to improve services and facilities in Kansas for all young children by:
- Bringing together all persons interested in young children.
- Encouraging professional development of all persons employed in the care and education of young children.
- Providing continuing professional development opportunities for early childhood education professionals.
- Making the public aware of the needs of young children.
- Collaborating with other agencies on behalf of young children.
Kansas Association for the Education of Young Children
500 Rockledge Road
Lawrence, KS 66049
Use our contact form to email us.
Featured photo by Ashton Bingham on Unsplash